Description : Soon the catalog of Italian, A6 Chest Protector should appeal to lovers of Motocross and Enduro. Available from Alpinestars in September 2010, the protection setting a weight advertised as mini but also comfort thanks to its high-flying foam lining.
Description : Safety feature in itself, the dorsal wants more technique while trying to avoid the appearance armor, unpleasant day. Held understood the concept in 2010 and reveals his Sokudo, Caradisiac Moto makes the test. Our label: “B” for Back, certified EN 1621-2 (safety cage) Level 2 (less than 18kN force transmitted (Kilo Newton)) and […]
Description: Renowned for its protections cervical Leatt completes its range with breastplates and vests. After the decoration kits and hydration systems connectable to protect the neck vest Adventure here. Mister developed with Cyril Despres, this protection is meant full, secure the torso, arms and back , with the latter to a level 2 CE certification.
Description: When you ask a biker what safety equipment they use, few would say they have a backbone independent. Many consider that the ridge of foam or rigid integrated into their jacket is enough. The remaining investment will be an independent dorsal. Many models exist. Among manufacturers, Dainese proposes several solutions.
More in this category:
- Back protector Mike Stunt Body
- Alpinestars Bionic Protection offers a … for the back.
- Short sleeve version for body armor Body Stunt MC Mike
- Held protects you with his waistcoat Striker
- JPMS 2012, as if you were there: Forcefield
- JPMS 2012: Pro-Racer d3o Top Product of the Year category “Sports Products”
- Vest UFO Pro Ergo: Be Safe!
- Protections All One, ridges Tank
- Plastron Pivostal Fly Roost: protection and ventilation
- Graphic kit for protection RXR Starongflex
- Axo Batty backbone protects your back …
- Since October 2008, Ducati has distributed 9500 back in Europe!
- Feel Tryonic 3.7 A hinged back
- Spidi Defender back testing Back & Chest generation 2: The Slim-Fast effective
- A special girl back: Held the Reci
- A while back light: The Spidi Back Warrior Evo
- Vidal Sport: the right combination for the track riders
- MVD Racewear: Dorsal Side
- The motorcyclist under protection
- Driver under protection: KTM Body Armor
- Dorsal fold-All One Bender
- Ufo presents an evolution of the Valkyrie
- Test Held Ridge Sokudo: small but effective
- Vest DMP Ninja armor protection
- Vest RXR Strongflex: protection of air bags
- DMP: Turtle Ridge
- Equipment: It’s spring, get covered
- Ixs Carapax: back to girls and boys
- Alpinestars Bionic Air: way back honeycomb
- Spidi Defender Back & Chest Evo:Second Generation is Coming