New 2013: Spidi Submariner
It is at tightening IS will have to look to find this new Submariner. Taking architecture winter gloves Spidi he is entitled to a membrane H2Out well as inserts and Primaloft aluminum.
Sporty (Keramide reinforcement on palm and knuckle-hulls) for Italian mix made of goat leather (0.6 mm to 0.8 mm thick) and textiles. The glove do not forget to get a promise to ban the entry of water through the cuff (check anyway …). Thermal protection will be via the wadding of PrimaLoft ® 100gr/m2 lined with a thin insulating layer of aluminum while the interior will be entitled to the micro fiber fleece to withstand the best in the winter.
- Goatskin thickness 0.6 to 0.8 mm
- Insulating layer of aluminum, micro fleece,
- High tensile textile with Teflon
- H2OUT ® membrane, waterproof and breathable
- Absorption barrier
- Gloves waterproof and breathable 100%
- Reinforcements Keramide
- Shell variable density polyurethane
- External side bolsters, back and palms
- Reflective areas
- PrimaLoft insulating wadding,
- IS tightening wrist, position memory.
- Weight: 30g
- Sizes: S to 3XL
- Colors: black, black / gray
- Price: 129,90 EUR
You might also like
|Spidi Superstorm: over-pants to stay warm and dry Description: Spidi membrane returns to its H2OUT and imposes his pants Superstorm who dresses...||Spidi NL5: gams to keep costs this summer Description: The Italian Spidi not forget to impose his pants with generous portions ventilated...||Spidi Carbo Track:gloves with pieces of backbone in On his Spidi Carbo Track resumes protection process reserved for the dorsal and imposes on these...||Spidi Defender Back & Chest Evo:Second Generation is Coming Description: Spidi Defender Back & reworks his Chest and now offers the second generation. With...|