Held protects you with his waistcoat Striker
New for 2012, the vest Held Striker arrives at dealers of the brand.
Approved (soft protectors on shoulders EC and EC at the back (DIN 1621-2), the vest Held Striker is made of hypoallergenic fiber and ventilated to limit perspiration.
At the appointment, multilayered protection foam inserts and breathable lycra, the Striker Held is seen to be adjustable in the arms but also on the hips via a velcro belt allowing a more accurate adjustment to the morphology of the biker…
Comfort and features:
- Reinforcement in the shape of “V” offering additional protection to the shoulders.
- CE protectors in the ribs, coccyx and neck.
- EC protection of the chest.
- Removable belt with two velcro flaps additional spring for good support.
- Sizes: XS to 3XL.
- Color: black / red or black / white.
- Price inclusive public: 233 euros.
You might also like
|Vest UFO Pro Ergo: Be Safe! Description: The new Ergo Pro in UFO is not just a vest that incorporates protections. The brand...||Vest DMP Ninja armor protection Description: GM's cross for a more street, the vest Ninja receives CE mark for the pleasure of...||A special girl back: Held the Reci Description: Meeting the European standards level 2 (DIN 1621-2), the backbone is equipped Held...||Leatt: the vest Adventure Description: Renowned for its protections cervical Leatt completes its range with breastplates...|